Everyone has at least one sponge at home. It’s an essential cleaning toll that can also be use differently, it’s only a matter of creativity. Did you know, however, that you could do a lot more than cleaning up with your sponge? Here are 10 tips to discover and you absolutely need to test. You will be amazed how much you can do with a sponge!
11. Clean your window shutters
- Take two sponges and in each of them make a small incision with a knife.
- In the incision, insert your kitchen tongs.
- Use it to clean your shutters.
10. Storing your needles
If you like to sew, you’ll love this trick. Store your needles by planting them in a sponge.
9. Soap Puff
- Using a knife, make cut a small slice in a sponge.
- Insert a small squared soap: you now have a puff that dispenses soap.
8. Keep your Plants Hydrated
To keep your plants well hydrated, put a sponge in the bottom of your pot and fill it with soil.
7. Sealing an Envelope
Soak your sponge and place it on the glue-coated rim of your envelope. Now you don’t have to taste the glue anymore.
6. Make Ice Packs
- Soak your sponge with water and put it in a Ziploc bag.
- Remove as much air as possible, close your bag and put it in the freezer.
5. Remove Nail Polish
- Put a sponge in a small container and pour in your nail polish remover.
- You just have to put your fingers in the sponge to remove your polish.
4. Wrist Rest Pad
Wrist rest pad can be expensive while a simple sponge can do the job.
3. Get Rid of Bad Smell
- Sprinkle a sponge with baking soda.
- Keep it in your fridge over 48 hrs.
2. Chairs Floor Protectors
Cut a sponge according to the area you have to cover. You can glue the pieces of sponge under your chair and table legs, for example, to protect your floor.
1. Discover 5 extra hacks in the video below.