You probably have several items that are part of your daily life that are hard to whiten. Although, they used to be white, now they tend to gray or yellow, and it need to change. It is unattractive to serve a coffee or food to your guests in discolored dishes or worse, to invite them to sleep at home in a bed with yellowed pillows and yellowish mattress.
Avoid taking bleach to launder your sheets. Use a ¼ cup of lemon juice added to your laundry.
How to properly clean your mattress:
- With a sieve, dispense 1 bunch of soda over the entire mattress.
- Leave it on for few hours or a day.
- Vacuum to remove residual baking soda.
To whiten your curtains, add lemon juice to your laundry soap when washing.
4. Bathroom (sink, shower, toilet)
To get an extra clean bathroom, you need these ingredients:
- 500 g of Baking Soda
- 170 g of Epsom salt
- 5 ml of fir needle essential oil
- 2 ml of lemon essential oil
- Airtight containers.
- Mix salt with the bicarbonate.
- Add the essential oils.
- Put in an airtight containers.
- Sprinkle some of the mixture in the shower, sink, etc.
- Rub with a sponge, concentrating on the dirtiest areas.
5. Tupperwares Containers
To remove stains from your tupperware dishes, simply make a paste with water and baking soda. Rub your dish with this mixture using a toothbrush.
6. White Dishes
To whiten your dishes, follow these simple steps:
- In your sink, mix with one part bleach and five parts water.
- Put your dishes there for an hour.
- Rub your dishes with the mixture.
- Wipe your dishes with a clean cloths to dry.
7. Outdoor Furniture
To clean your synthetic resin or acrylic furniture, here’s what you need to do:
- Take a bucket of water with mild soap in which you put a few drops of vinegar. You can scrub your furniture with a soft bristle brush or a toothbrush.
- You can also use a high pressure jet to remove stains on the surface.
- If stains are too hard to remove, dilute one part bleach to two parts water, pour this mixture on your furniture, leave overnight and rub the next day.
To whiten your pillows, you will need:
- Hot water.
- 125g of Borax powder.
- 250g of bleach.
- 250g laundry soap.
- 250g of dishes powder soap.
- Make sure you your pillows are washable in the washing machine.
- Fill your machine with hot water and add powdered laundry soap, liquid dish soap, bleach and Borax.
- When the products are finally dissolved, put your pillows in the washing machine and operate your device.